D-Lock Hydraulic Tilt Coupler
Due to the high worldwide demand for Tilt Couplers & PowerGrip Buckets it is resulting in an increased delay in production. We apologize for any business needs that have been effected, and know we are working diligently to increase capacity to offset the current production schedule. Please contact your dedicated WB rep for any additional questions or concerns.
Werk-Brau's D-Lock Hydraulic Tilt Coupler is compact in design, powerful & virtually maintenance free, the D-Lock Tilt Coupler incorporating a precision built actuator ensures trouble free operation
Werk-Brau manufactures all attachments to O.E.M. specs for all makes and models of excavators, mini-excavators, and backhoes.
- Automatic front lock – Locks the front pin in the event the rear pin is not secured
- Multi-pin centers, picks up all attachments in the same weight class with the same pin diameter
- Highly visible front lock indicator
- Triple sealed actuator
- Safety system does not rely on gravity
- Dual pin lock – Locks both front and rear pins in the event of loss of engagement force
- Unlock process is designed to release only when the operator intends to do so, in a controlled and safe manner
- Simple yet safe unlock procedure eliminates accidental releases
- Compact design – Improving machine performance
- No greasing or lubrication required
- Only requires four hydraulic lines
- Up to 180 degrees of tilt
- Fully guarded hoses
Images shown are for product representation. While many of the product images are of a standard design, some may reflect custom designs (additional charges may apply). Contact your Werk-Brau representative for more information.