- Snow Pusher in Action
Werk-Brau manufactures all attachments to O.E.M. specs for all makes and models of wheel loaders. Snow Pusher width will vary based on Machine Class.
The Snow Pusher is extremely handy for use at parking lots, gas stations, storage facilities, hospitals, airports, or any area you wish to remove snow from. The Werk-Brau snow pusher is a fast and effective tool that is easy to connect, and does less damage to surfaces than steel blade pushers.
- 3/8" X 36" X 36" Side Plates w/ Tapered Channel Gussets
- Plow Face - 3/16" A36 Steel Reinforced w/ (2) 1/4" Channel Stiffeners(Length of Blade)
- 1" X 6" Reversible Rubber Cutting Edge w/ three 1/2" Adjustable Slots
- 3/4" F400 Abrasion Resistant Replaceable Wear Shoes (Extends wear by 8X)
- Fully Welded Construction w/ 1/4" Rear Blade Gusset Supports
- Split Universal Quick-Attach plate
Cutting Equipment Options:
The Werk-Brau Snow-Pusher is equipped with an adjustable rubber cutting edge, which absorbs shock and resists loader blade impacts. It is ideal for removing wet, heavy snow and limits damage to most surfaces to minimal or no damage at all.
Advantages of Rubber Blades Over Steel Blades:
- Longer Lasting
- No Gouging
- Quick, Clean Removal
- Safe High-Speed Runs
- Less Equipment Shock
- Lower Maintenance
Special designs and capacities are available, please request a quote from a Dealer or contact Werk-Brau directly.
Images shown are for product representation. While many of the product images are of a standard design, some may reflect custom designs (additional charges may apply). Contact your Werk-Brau representative for more information.